Book your Uniform Fitting Appointment
Holiday appointments are for New families only.
Uniform Shop Hours (Term time only)
Monday – 7.30am to 11am;
Wednesday – 7.30am to 4pm;
Friday – 7.30am to 11am
UNIFORM ITEMS AND PRICE LIST
Sports Uniform Guidelines
- Full Sports Uniform must be worn for all Physical Education and sporting events
- Years 7 - 12 are permitted to wear their sports uniform to and from the College only on Fridays during APS competition;
Years 4 - 6 may wear sports uniform to and from the College only on Thursdays during APS competition.
On other days, formal uniform must be worn to and from the College
- Sports uniform must not be worn while travelling unless specifically permitted
- Sport shoes may be coloured, however, please avoid bright fluoro coloured shoes. Please note that black is not an acceptable colour. Shoes with black soles are not permitted as they may damage the Sport Centre floor. Sport shoes should provide suitable foot support. Slip on, Dunlop Volley, canvas, deck or skate style shoes are not permitted.
- Sports socks must be College sports uniform socks
- College sports hate or cap must be worn for sport
- Only College uniform sports bags are to be used with sports uniform/taken to sport
Booklists & Stationery
The College booklists will be supplied by the Uniform shop and purchases are recommended through Symons Education Supplies. Stationery items for a new year are ordered on-line direct with our suppliers. Payment is made on-line directly with our supplier. Parents are given information about how to order on-line during the latter half of each year. Lists for each year level are available and parents can order according to needs.
Contact the Uniform Shop Staff
Phone: 5580 3867, Fax: 5580 3872 or Email
The Uniform Shop is located just 900m from the College
2/2 Kohl Street, Upper Coomera, QLD 4209
The Uniform Shop is not open during the holidays except for new families by appointment only. Hours may be extended at peak times. Please visit the College news page, Gumleaf Gazette, for details of any extended trading hours.
Second Hand Uniform Shop
Second-hand uniform trading system
• List Wanted and For Sale Ads (Browsers tell each other what they require and what they have to sell).
• The College’s uniform lists are loaded into the system to make the Ad listing process easy, fast and accurate.
• Assistance is provided to accurately price items.
• Our Ad Matching service shows you
- Exactly the right items to buy
- Who has the most items you need
- The cheapest items- Who has the most items you need
• Buyers contact Sellers, and arrange where and when to transact.- Who has the most items you need
• Excellent email and telephone helplines are provided: 0438 743 444