Coomera Anglican College offers full time general education to full fee paying International students from Year 3 to Year 12. Students who complete Secondary school studies graduating in Year 12 will receive a Senior Certificate stating grades for each subject studied. Students can subsequently apply for entry to Australian Universities and other Tertiary institutions.
Application Procedure for international students
Please follow these simple steps to enrol at Coomera Anglican College.
1. Download and complete this Application for Registration Form answering all questions and include:
- English language test results
- Copy of your passport
- A witnessed copy of student’s most recent academic results transcripts
- Application fee of $99 (AUD)
Please mail, fax or email to the following address
Coomera Anglican College
PO Box 457
Upper Coomera QLD 4209
or fax them to: + 61 7 5585 9911 or Email Us
3. Send your payment as outlined in the invoice to Coomera Anglican College. Please note that all fees are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and must be paid in AUD.
4. Upon receipt of your payment we will send you a Confirmation of Enrolment form which you will need to take to the Australian Embassy to finalise your student visa application.
For more information contact our Enrolments Office on + 61 7 5585 9916 or Email Us
You may find these links useful:
085039D Primary School Studies (P-6)
085040M Secondary School Studies (Yr 7-10)
085041K Senior Secondary School Studies (Yr 11-12)
CRICOS Provider: The Corporation of the Synod of the Diocese of Brisbane trading as Coomera Anglican College; Coomera Anglican College Foundation Limited, Coomera Training College.
CRICOS Provider Registration: 02423E
English language proficiency plays a vital role in the ability of an international student to succeed at Coomera Anglican College. Students who have not studied all subjects in English prior to enrolment at Coomera Anglican College must satisfy the English language proficiency requirement of the College by;
- producing certified evidence of English language achievement and
- undertaking a High School Preparation programme prior to commencing at Coomera Anglican College
Acceptable levels of English
For entry into Senior Secondary (Y10 - 12)
- TOEFL: 477 to 510
- IELTS: 4.5 to 5.0
- or similar
For entry into Junior Secondary (Y7 - 9)
- TOEFL: 437 to 477
- IELTS: 4.0 to 4.5
- or similar
Visa Requirements - Students wishing to study for more than 12 weeks must have a Student Visa and must study full-time. A student on a Visitor's Visa or Working Holiday Visa can study up to 12 weeks either full-time or part-time.
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) is essential to everyone applying for a student visa. Proof of cover must accompany your enrolment form. Apply online at www.medibank.com.au
Tuition Fees must be paid each semester in advance. Download Tuition Fees document
Homestay Accommodation can be arranged with our associates at Eastern Shores International. Rates and online application forms for Homestay can be found on their website.
IMPORTANT: It is College policy that students attending Coomera Anglican College must be staying either:
- with their parents, or
- with parent appointed guardians. A letter of appointment signed by the student's parents is required in this case and must be submitted with the enrolment form, or
- in College approved homestay - with Eastern Shores.
Students who are not staying with parents or who do not have a parent appointed guardian must stay in the Coomera Anglican College Homestay programme.
Important internet sites for overseas students
If you would like to enquire about becoming an agent for Coomera Anglican College please Contact Us
For all important supporting documents please visit our Forms and Policies page.