Thank you for your interest in Coomera Anglican College. We look forward to welcoming your family into our College community.
Here is our simple Enrolment process.
Entry to the College:
- Check your child’s entry age with our enrolment calculator.
- Register online as early as possible by completing the online registration form (below) and submitting all relevant supporting documentation. You will be required to pay a one-off $99 non-refundable registration fee. Please note that only one registration is required per student, regardless of the entry level to the College from Junior Kindy to Year 12.
- If and when a place becomes available at the College you will be contacted to attend an enrolment interview with either the College Principal or Head of Primary.
- All offers of enrolment at the College are at the discretion of the Principal and Head of Primary.
Please note: All applicants requesting enrolment at the College MUST be fully immunised in accordance with the College Immunisation Policy and Australian National Immunisation Program. Evidence must be submitted with the application. For more information please click here
Step 1- Enrolment calculator
Please use this calculator to determine your child’s entry age:
Step 2 - Register Online (Please register only once per student)
Please complete the online registration using the specific links below.
Please ensure you have the following documents in electronic format before you commence as you will be required to upload this information during the registration process:
- Applicant’s birth certificate or passport
- VISA (if applicable)
- Two of the most recent school reports (for Years 1 - 12)
- NAPLAN results (if applicable)
- Applicant's immunisation statement (Medicare)
- Medical documents (Please attach copies of any special needs
and/or any diagnostic, paediatric, educational, psychological or other reports applicable to the applicant’s care and education)
We recommend that you apply as early as possible to maximise your enrolment opportunity. Offers of enrolment and interviews continue throughout the year, subject to availability.
Please note that only one registration is required per student, regardless of the entry level to the College from Junior Kindy to Year 12.
For more information contact our Enrolments Office on 07 5585 9916 (for Prep - Year 12 enrolments) or Early Learning Centre on 07 5585 9925.
Select your year of entry below. Please note you only have to register once.